I’m a Toronto-based lifestyle freelance writer with a background in digital marketing and account management.
What can I do for you? I’m glad you asked (and here’s a list).
– print and web editorial
– print and web copywriting
– social media monitoring and management
– marketing management and implementation
– e-newsletter campaign management
– basic graphic design
To sum it all up, I’m a storyteller. If you’ve ever had trouble translating the thoughts in your mind into copy that connects with your audience, I’m here to help.
I’ve worked with niche blogs and national publications, local start-ups and blue chips. In other words? I’m open to new experiences. Get it touch!
A few of my past and current clients include Canadian Living, Cottage Life Magazine, YP.com, the Canadian Fair Trade Network, and the University of Waterloo.
Want to see what I’ve done? Click below for a small selection of my previous work, or get in touch with me here for more.
How slowing it down can lead to a happy, productive life.
Published Jan 2017 in print.
Why we love our bullet journal.
Published Jan 2017 online.
Gary Baseman X Coach — An Adorably Quirky Collection
– what happens when a well known fashion brand collaborates with the guy who made Teacher’s Pet
Lola Loves… Nepalese “Beware of Dog” Signs
– Fido deserves better than a Dollarama sign
Lola Loves… Helena Hauss’ Ballpoint Pen Iillustrations
– putting your Bic pen doodles to shame
Questions? Comments? Want to work with me? Say hi at email@example.com or use the form here.